Monday 19 December 2011

Sorry for the delay!






Hello there!! I've been busy, busy, busy so blogging has had to take a bit of a back seat so apologies to all three :( of my followers. LOL


Anyway, I recently got this stamp set as a free gift from Stampin Up and have fallen in love with it! It's called CHARMING and has a few smallish elements that are perfect for vintage and distressed looks.


What I have for you today is a little easel card cum drawer cum calendar! I have recently started a little sunday night challenge with a couple of crafting pals......you know who you are (Annette, Claudette) whoops! This week the theme was calendars so this is what I have for you.


I've used CRUMB CAKE and CHOCOLATE CHIP ink along with REGALS designer paper from the stack and VERY VANILLA and BRAVO BURGUNDY cardstock.


TTFN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment